McPick 2 for $2 Is Now 2 for $5
Well that didn’t last long. McDonald’s McPick 2 for $2, which was offered during the month of January, has come and gone, with the McPick 2 for $5 taking its place. While the McPick 2 for $2 included items such as the McChicken, the McDouble, small fries, and mozzarella sticks, its more expensive successor includes more premium menu items such as the Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Filet-O-Fish, and 10 piece chicken nuggets, according to a release.
McPick 2 for $2 officially launches nationwide on Monday, February 29. In the meantime, local markets are offering value options of their choosing, with some offering all premium sandwiches and others only offering Filet-O-Fish.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30