Heineken and Deliveroo Join Forces to Create Beer Delivery Service in London
Deliveroo and Heineken have teamed up to create a beer delivery service in London, which launched last week.
Deliveroo, which launched its own alcohol delivery service this past summer, will now offer Heineken beer and cider under the Brew House brand, available as a separate part of the Deliveroo app, Beverage Daily reported.
Heineken saw potential and room for growth in the home delivery market, the company’s e-commerce strategy manager, Nicola Harrison, told Market Week.
“Deliveroo’s premium offering and positioning has a great fit with Heineken’s premium portfolio,” she said. “With Deliveroo’s focus on delivering high-quality food and great experiences, this allows us to build on our association of beer and cider with food.”
Heineken brands, such as Sol Lager and Bulmers Original Cider, will be picked up at participating convenience stores by Deliveroo riders and delivered to customers in just 20 minutes.
The delivery service is available in 15 sites in London right now, but will be available in all of England by the end of the year.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas