- 1 package lemon pound cake, such as Sara Lee Lemon Pound Cake
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 lemons, zested
- 2-3 Cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 Tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- Fresh raspberries and lemon slices for garnish
Beat softened cream cheese and butter until combined. Beat in powdered sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice until smooth. Add more lemon juice or powdered sugar to achieve desired consistency. Remove 1/4 cup frosting and mix with raspberry jam.
Cut the pound cake in half and spread raspberry filling on one half. Replace the top half of the cake and frost with lemon cream cheese frosting. Garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh raspberries. Keep refrigerated.