Laila Ali Bribes Daughter with Chocolate
Toddlers in their terrible twos are hard for anyone to handle—even a professional boxer.
Laila Ali, the daughter of the legendary Muhammad Ali, was undefeated during her entire boxing career, but still finds it difficult to manage her daughter, Sydney, reports People Magazine. Her solution? Candy.
“I giver her M&Ms,” says Ali. “That’s a pay-off. I will say, ‘Sydney, I will give you a piece of chocolate.’ And that is bad! I love the girl to death, don’t get me wrong, but she tries me!”
“Sydney is paying me back for all the hard times that I gave my mother, trust me,” Ali adds. “She is paying me back, and everyone says, ‘Hey, that was you!’ because I treated my mom bad in my teens, but Sydney just has a lot of energy. She has her own mind and she is going to do whatever she wants to do.”
Just wait until she’s a teenager -- Ali might need to stock up on more M&Ms…
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them