- 2 Cups kale, spinach or arugula chopped
- 1/4 Cup feta
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 strawberries, sliced parallel to the stem
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Step 1: Combine 2 cups of chopped kale, spinach or arugula, 1/4 cup feta, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar in a salad bowl.
Step 2: Drizzle with oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Toss to combine.