Kale Salad with Strawberries and Feta
June 20, 2014
This simple salad is packed with flavor from the mint and feta. Strawberries add a little sweetness.
Calories Per Serving
- 2 Cups kale, chopped
- 1/4 Cup feta
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 strawberries, sliced parallel to the stem
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine first five ingredients in a salad bowl. Drizzle with oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.