How to Boost Your Mood with Food
We’ve all had days where we feel fed up, but if your unhappiness continues for weeks on end and is accompanied by other symptoms, you’re experiencing more than just feeling a bit down.
Depression affects around one in 10 Americans to varying degrees, and if you have experienced it yourself, you will appreciate the impact that it can have.
Clinical depression can interfere with all aspects of your day-to-day life, from your relationships with others to your work.
— Lisa Bonet, HellaWella
More From HellaWella:
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time