- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 pound free-range pork, from neck or shoulder, minced
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 egg, preferably free-range, beaten
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- Olive oil, for frying
Chop up the semi sun-dried tomatoes finely and place in a mixing bowl with the minced pork, feta cheese, dried oregano, and beaten egg. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
Divide the mixture into 10 pieces and roll each one into a sausage shape.
Sprinkle a thin layer of flour onto a baking sheet and roll the sausages in the flour. Pick up the sausages and rock them back and forth in your hands to remove any excess flour. You want the sausages to be very lightly coated in the flour.
Place the sausages on a clean tray and leave to chill in a fridge for an hour (this will help the sausages to hold their shape).
Place a frying pan over medium heat and add some olive oil. Add the sausages one by one gently cook for about 10 minutes, turning every couple of minutes to make sure they are evenly cooked.