Indian, Middle Eastern
Between MG Rd and East Street (Camp)
+91 20 2605 3645
- Amazing taste.. Chello murg(persian meal) is fabulous... Great place both food-wise and price-wise....
- Have tried the chicken biryani, pretty depressing....
- Everything is just too awesome about this place.
- Must try: Chicken Rotisserie! (available only after 7pm)
- Try Kebabs, Biryani and Mutton Chops!!!
- must visit
- Mutton biryani and kebabs are the best in town, also they have a good variety of veg and non_veg food, i really enjoyed the meal
- Chicken Biryani is good, with really tender chicken, which you can cut even with fork and knives, not something often seen. Non-vegetarians will love the place.
- The shish kebab is good. And the biryani is meh.
- Over rated , it's good for Irani food but the taste is average Blue Nile is a better bet
- I miss this restaurant. I live far now
- Butter Chicken, Butter Nan and Mutton Biryani
- Fried Mutton chop n biryaani
- Try the sheek kebabs...they are amazing :-D
- If you are here for the fisrt time then you should try butter chicken, biryani. You will enjoy the taste.
- Try the chicken musallam. It's like tandoori chicken that's been fried, served with a thick curry. You may need to share with another hungry friend.
- Butter Chiken is really AwesomE!
- Butter chicken hands down the best dish here!
- Good food here
- Hardcore non-veg, so nothing for me here. My parents enjoyed some of their classic goodies - chicken biryani, keema pulao, irani kababs. The mango sundae was average.