- 8 Ounces (or 1 package) of !00% whole wheat couscous, preferably by Archer Farms
- 2 Cups fresh baby spinach, stems removed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 Cup slivered almonds, toasted, preferably by Market Pantry
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 Cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette, preferably by Archer Farms
- 1/2 Teaspoon smoked paprika
Cook couscous according to the package directions. Cool slightly.
Toss couscous, spinach, tomatoes, feta, almonds, and basil in a large bowl. Whisk vinaigrette and paprika in a small bowl, then toss with couscous mixture. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until until serving.