Fennel and Tangerine Salad
January 23, 2014
Whole Foods Market
For the most aromatic results, chop the fragrant, dark green fronds attached to the fennel bulb and toss them in the salad along with the other ingredients.
Calories Per Serving
- 4 tangerines, peeled and chopped, seeds removed
- 1 bulb fennel, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Put all ingredients into a large bowl, toss together gently and serve.