Entertaining Blogs: Mother Hen Party and More
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• The best inspiration for Mother's Day? The Mother Hen. A rooster-themed Mother's Day brunch is a new way to take on the holiday. [Bird's Party]
• Send guests home from a brunch with an edible favor: banana bread. [Everyday Occassions]
• Some easy ways to dress up your party foods — cake pops, cookie cutters, and printables for cupcakes. [Celebrations At Home]
• A glitter-filled party combines feathers and bows for a first birthday. [Kara's Party Ideas]
• Get shopping for your mother this Sunday with kitchen-themed gifts. [Second City Soiree]