Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• What do you need for a Cinco de Mayo party? Bright, colorful backdrops, lots of margaritas, and Mexican treats like cinnamon churros. [Party Dress]
• A yummy Cinco de Mayo treat: jalapeño lime chicken tacos. [Everyday Ocassions]
• Perfect for moms-to-be at the baby shower, the Vignette California Brut line uses chardonnay and muscat juices but the "wines" are nonalcoholic. [The Posh Mom Life]
• An easy update for Cinco de Mayo cupcakes: printables to go on top of colorful frosting. [Bird's Party Blog]
• A pesto-tartine appetizer is easy to whip up for a last-minute get-together. [Reluctant Entertainer]