What Time Does Burger King Stop Serving Breakfast?
Burger King first introduced breakfast to its line-up of offerings in the 1970s, and today there are 22 different breakfast offerings at the chain. But if you’re looking to partake, you’ll need to get there during breakfast hours, not at noon.
Most locations of Burger King open at 6 a.m., and begin serving breakfast at that time. If it’s a 24-hour location, breakfast time may start earlier than that. But at all locations, there’s a hard cutoff on breakfast hours: 10:30 a.m. sharp.
Just like at other fast food chains that serve breakfast, including McDonald’s, (although McDonald’s now serves breakfast around the clock), 10:30 is the time when the griddle temperature needs to be turned up to accommodate the regular menu items, and there’s simply not enough space on the griddle and in the warming trays to accommodate both breakfast and regular menus. But if you go to Burger King for breakfast, keep in mind that some of its offerings are incredibly unhealthy.
- M&Ms Testing Three Nutty Flavors: Jalapeno, Coconut and Toffee
- ‘Queer Eye’ Star Antoni Porowski Loves These Guacamole Hacks
- The 50 Most Uninhabitable Places in the World
- Chrissy Teigen, Target Team Up for a ‘Cravings’-Inspired Kitchenware Line
- You Can Now Order a Large Side of Guacamole at Chipotle