David Tutera's Stress-Free Holidays
David Tutera is known for giving tough love on his shows likes WE tv’s My Fair Wedding. But when it comes to planning parties around the holidays, the celebrity event planner says no stress needs to be involved, even though he knows that the concept is foreign to many families! "Its almost sort of funny to hear the words stress-free and holiday in one sentence," he starts. But he believes that concept can be implemented. "There’s not perfection when entertaining... If we could just take the word 'perfect' and shelf it and realize that if we have a party and there are mistakes and it’s not so wonderful — we have a party! Because it's really about having a great experience, and enjoying not just the day of the party when people are in your home, but the days leading up to it."
For more of Tutera's tips, including how to plan ahead, how to create decorations on a budget, and what food to serve your guests, watch the video above!
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time