Crock Pot Desserts
You already know your crock pot is a great way to make an easy slow-cooked dinner, but what about dessert? The crock pot is also a convenient way to make baked fruit desserts, cakes, and custards. If you’re looking for some easy dessert recipes, try the crock pot.
If you like cake, try this tangy cranberry crock pot cake. The ingredients are mixed like any other cake but then they’re cooked for three hours in your crock pot leaving your oven free for whatever you need to bake for dinner.
Who doesn’t love Nutella? This crock pot Nutella pudding cake is decadent, delicious, and perfect with vanilla ice cream. Or better yet, with coconut ice cream. If you're having company, double the recipe.
Use your slow cooker to make a delicious fruit cobbler. Whether you use peaches or a mix of berries, this dessert will turn out perfect every time.
Kristie Collado is The Daily Meal’s Cook Editor. Follow her on Twitter @KColladoCook.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time