- 8 Ounces Neufchatel cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Cup pumpkin
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup light sour cream
- Artificial sweetener, to taste
Put cream cheese and pumpkin in a bowl and, with a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well blended, adding only enough artificial sweetener to taste.
Serve with grapes and strawberries.