Capella Pedregal Food and Wine Festival in Cabo
Five chefs from across the nation are participating in the event, and will each be hosting tastings throughout the hotel.
Notable participants include Chef Philippe Schmit of Philippe Restaurant and Chef Kent Rathbun from Abacus.
Activities include wine and artisanal Mexican cheese tastings, cooking demonstrations, barbeques on the beach, and a five-course dinner in which each chef will prepare a different course.
The general manager of the resort, John Volponi, said “The size of our festival creates a very intimate setting, allowing each of the guests to spend one-on-one time with the chefs while savoring incredible dishes and some of the best wines in the world, all under the beautiful backdrop of the Pedregal Mountain and the Pacific Ocean.”
The event will be limited to 120 people, who will be able to stay at the hotel as well as participate in the festival.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes