93 Charing Cross Rd. (Leicester Sq.)
London, Greater London WC2H 0DP
+44 20 7494 0338
- Wonderful place, perfect service and delicious food! Everything well done. Enjoy a meal upstairs.
- Try the Suffolk Blonde, it's ace, but being a Suffolk Blond I am slightly biased!
- Nice pub. Quaint, but food service was too long. Good quality, poor service.
- Best pub in soho:-)
- Nice burgers, nice service :)
- Decent selection of real ales, not overwhelmed by tourists. A perfect "quick pint" in theatre town
- Ornate, probably faux-ornate, but a friendly little place in a tourist-ridden area. Being a Nicholson's pub, there's a wide selection of real ales on tap. Very welcome.
- It's not bad cheap and cheerful :)
- Atendente muito querido e simptico. Preos bons e cerveja de boa qualidade!!!
- Beautiful decoration. Big variety of beers.
- Get the chicken or fish and chips!
- Pretty standard pub.
- Good after theatre pub. Be careful if you go in here as you may hear post Harry Potter conversations!
- Good beer and fish and tips.
- Good selection of real ales. Really like the Nicholson bitter.
- You get Fever tree with a gin and tonic. A cut above.
- Decent quality pub with plenty of seating and friendly service. The food here is really good quality, id recommend the fish and chips.
- Cosy rooms, yummy food, fine ales.
- Great and not too busy pub regardless its location! Too many beggars if sitting outside.
- Have the Brewski upstairs for a different drink experience!!