For the Salad:
- 5 cups Broccoli Florets, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 slices Cooked Bacon, crumbled, about 1/4 cup
- 1 10 ounce can Mandarin Oranges, drained, 284mL
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, regular or low fat
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Place the broccoli, bacon, mandarin oranges, almonds and cranberries in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, paprika, garlic powder, dry mustard, vinegar and honey until well combined.
- Drizzle it over the salad ingredients and toss to combine everything.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This salad can be made up ahead of time if you like, although the almonds and mandarin oranges should be added right before serving, if possible.
- You can also replace the mayo, paprika, garlic powder and dry mustard with 1/2 cup miracle whip if you prefer - just mix it with the vinegar and honey for the dressing.