Nightclub, Event Space
20 Monroe Ave NW (Fourth floor in The B.O.B.)
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
11:00pm - 2:00am
11:00pm - 3:00am
- Open til 3am on Saturday's.
- COUGARS.COUGARS EVERYWHERE.(Fri night)
- Bartender Josh H. makes a smooth adult root beer float.
- Half off martinis and wine every Friday night.
- Only place in Grand Rapids that will make a Vesper martini - ask about it.
- Eve is open tonight, Sun, May 27 at 11pm. 18+ welcome // $2 Wells & Domestics / $3 Calls & Imports / $4 Premiums / DJ Greg Knott spinning / Free parking at The B.O.B.
- Fridays, 11pm-close: $3 B.O.B.'s Microbrew Drafts / $4 Wine / $5 Martinis
- New Swarm Special: 20 people checked in at the same time gets $3 you-call-its until midnight
- Awful service here. Go to Lower Level.
- Ask for the sweet tart long island at Eve only!
- The Music is like nothing else in town, a must see for sure.
- Night club feel in downtown GR.
- This place doesn't live up to the hype. The bartenders couldn't keep up & the drinks were priced too high for my college-student-liking.
- Eve is OPEN the night before Memorial Day, Sunday, May 27, 11pm-2am // 18+ welcome // $2 Wells & Red Bull / $3 Calls & Imports / $4 Premiums all night // NO COVER for Industry Professionals
- Beautiful place for a wedding reception.
- White russian... Yummmmm:-)
- We dont have a mayor yet!