Make this colorful and sweet topper to serve with grilled chicken.
Recipe courtesy of Hass Avocado Board
- 2 ripe Hass Avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 Cup seeded, diced tomato
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 Tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 Pound grilled chicken, sliced
In a medium bowl, combine mango, tomato, cilantro, onion, jalapeño, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Add avocado and toss gently.
Serve over grilled chicken.
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.