We love apples at our house! Apples are a great food to include in your kids' diets. Not only do they taste great, but apples are a good source of fiber, they have powerful antioxidants that fight inflammation, and they promote optimal digestion! I love that apples are low in price and you can get them all year round. That is why we love making these apple snacks.
See all dessert recipes.
- 4 apples, cored and sliced
- 4 Tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons granola
- 2 Tablespoons raisins
- 2 Tablespoons chopped nuts
- 1/3 Cup chocolate chips, melted
For each apple slice, spread 1 teaspoon of the peanut butter or yogurt. Put the coconut, granola, raisins, and chopped nuts into separate bowls. Dip each apple into one of the 4 bowls. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the coated apple slices. Chill in the refrigerator or eat right away.