- 1 2-layer package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs, divided
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, such as Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 Cup raspberries
- 1/4 Cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 Teaspoon powdered sugar
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Stir the cake mix, butter and 1 egg until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Beat the cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla and almond extract with mixer until blended. Add remaining eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each addition until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Top the cheesecake with raspberries and nuts just before serving; sprinkle with powdered sugar.