As a busy college kid, I never have the time or resources to bake. As someone who used to make cookies or something almost every week, this upsets me to no end. This recipe, however, is easy enough for even the busiest student to make, a dessert that only requires two ingredients and five minutes of your time (plus cooling) and can be as simple or as fancy as you choose! If this recipe seems a little too easy, check out my suggestions for ways to improve upon the recipe at the end of the article (hint, hint, Nutella is involved), or try your own combinations!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: None!
Total Time: 2 minutes, plus wait time for fudge to set
Servings: about 20 squares (depending on pan size and desired fudge thickness)
1. Empty jar of peanut butter into a large mixing bowl. Don’t worry if you can’t get every last spoonful.
2. Place uncovered, UNWRAPPED can of frosting in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds.
3. Combine the two ingredients. Mix until fully combined.
4. Transfer to pan (I used an 8-in round pan, but whatever you have on hand will work).
5. Let cool until set. Cut into squares.
If you want to add a little complexity into this incredibly simple recipe, here are a few suggestions: