Yukon Gold Potato Salad Recipe
Potato salad is a great dish for any occasion, and it's easy to make. This Yukon Gold Potato Salad recipe is delicious, plus it's free of the top eight food allergens.
- 6 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered (about 1½ pounds)
- 1 Cup minced sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon oil from jar
- 2 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and pour enough water to cover the potatoes by about 2 inches. Set the pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Boil the potatoes for 8–10 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain and transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
While the potatoes are still warm, stir in the sun-dried tomatoes and oil from the jar, vinegar, and oregano. Toss to coat the potatoes.
Fold in the basil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve room temperature or chilled.