Wild Dunes Resort
- Beautiful resort & accommodations. The guard at the gate was rude to more than 1 member of our party even after providing a confirmation of our reservation & the number of the villa we were staying.
- The Sand Bar (located inside the Links Course Clubhouse) is now serving Holy City's Pluff Mud Porter on tap while supplies last. Call 843.886.2296 or stop by today.
- The staff if super nice
- Beaches, pools, golf
- Resort check-in is after 4pm, yet 1 of our 2 villas wasn't ready when we arrived at 5pm. Just don't count on it being available like we did in order to make a reception by 5:30.
- Kick back and let them do all the work
- What an incredible place to visit!!
- Great resort with tons of activities and is conveniently foot steps away from the beach.
- Sign up for a guided kayak tour through the low country salt marshes, where wildlife is plentiful. Stop at a hammock-strewn island where you can relax or take a swim.
- Looking for adventure? Kayak to the sandbars and hunt for sharks teeth. Want to impress the Southern belles with your youthful glow? Try the tea facial, which uses organic tea to moisturize your skin
- Beautiful! Was there for Mary Alice Monroe's book release party---would love to come back to stay a week or 10!
- 5 pools. Go to all of them.
- Check out new Resort activities and happenings this summer! Keep your eye out for the Brand New stamp throughout the Summer Vacation Planner or follow the Read More link for a list of whats new!
- Know where the best happy hour is on the Resort? Hint... Attitude Adjustment hour from 4-6 p.m. at Palm Cove pool! Music, local beers, island cocktails and nibblers are a must! Let's party!
- Flat Duney will be the feature of this years summer photo contest! Find Flat Duney at Guest Services, snap photos & submit for chances to win Go Wild Resort gift cards or even a Resort getaway!
- Did you know we have 36 holes of award-winning Fazio golf? Call to book a tee time on the Links or Harbor Course! 843.886.2164.
- It's Charleston Beer Week! Stop in Sea Island Grill, The Lettered Olive or The Sand Bar & celebrate with a local brew. Try Holy City, Westbrook, Palmetto or RJ Rockers for some local flavor!
- From #TLSponChat: @SCaquarium: Wild Dunes Resort is a great place to hit the beach then grab a sustainable seafood meal after a long day!