Pub, Wine Bar, Speakeasy
6331 Guilford Ave (btw Westfield Blvd & Broad Ripple Ave)
Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Meghan is a great bartender!
- Visit the Wellington for an evening out.
- Darts and beer. Beer and darts.
- Come in Fridays for the best bartender in the Ripple
- Why does it take so long to get a drink here?
- LOVE the Bell's Lager and watching the bands downstairs. They're having $20 wine bottle specials right now!
- Darts! It's a tiny place so it can get super crowded, but they've got a lot of great beers.
- I am the dart champion of the world.
- Michelle. Great bartendress (is that a word?) on Monday. I'm new to Indy and love this place on my first visit.
- He'll Hath No Fury like Pusha T & Malice say. The Clipse brewin' beer? I thought they only fucked with tha 'yay
- This cozy European Pub in Broad Ripple has two dartboards and is a true hidden gem.
- Michele the bartender was very helpful and willing to converse about beer choices !
- Nate is one of the best bartenders around. Always has great suggestions and will make sure you get the best drink!
- Order a pint and play some darts.
- Tiny tiny bar. Very European, good atmosphere and beer selection
- Get the darts from the bartender by exchanging your ID.
- Music, whiskey, and darts
- Happy hours at the Wellington are the best. Stay for some drinks, then head down to the cellar for some live music.
- So cozy... They light the fireplace in the wintertime!
- Cinnamon toast shot... And JSue makes the best!