Recipe Review: Slow-Cooked Bouillabaisse and More
Check out our editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Make use of the colorful vegetable with this radicchio salad recipe from the Beagle.
• Start with a basic green tahini sauce to spice up everyday meals.
• André Soltner from the International Culinary Center shares his recipe for Tournedos Rossini.
• If you're tired of takeout, here is an awesome-sounding recipe for Cavalo Nero in Parmesan broth (or Buffalo chicken drumsticks, if that's more your thing).
• An easy-peasy pintxo, or small plates, from Spain: chorizo and manchego on a mini baguette slice.
• Perfect vanilla pound cake that suppsoedly won't crack.
• Make your own almond biscotti for better coffee breaks.
• This chives and chicken recipe will be a lifesaver one night.
Wall Street Journal
• San Francisco's Boulettes Larder spills their recipe for egg noodles with braised cabbage, bacon, and potatoes. Yum.
Portland Press Herald
• Slow-cooked bouillabaisse couldn't be more perfect for winter nights.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.