Weekly Recipe Review: Ferran Adrià's Bananas; Honeycomb Candy; and More
Check out our Editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Introducing the sunchoke, a nutty, creamy tuber that Betto chef Shaunna Sargent serves puréed or in a salad.
• Satisfy your sweet tooth with these crispy honeycombs, dipped in chocolate.
• Try this simple bananas in lime syrup recipe from Ferran Adrià's The Family Meal.
• Unraveling the mystery of cooking a perfectly poached egg.
• A rich, delicious almond cake recipe for any occasion.
• The test kitchen chose the best holiday cookie recipe: hazelnut orange cookies with chocolate.
• This Cambodian salmon in curry recipe is an adventurous take on a staple dinner.
Portland Press Herald
• Save time for your next dinner and make this rosemary and orange duck confit before the party.
• Serve this vegetarian beans and squash dish for your next Meatless Monday.
• Classic spaghetti and meatballs get a twist with a merlot-marinara sauce.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.