- Have your pick from 70 unique varieties of doughnuts! As seen on Travel Channels Man v. Food Nation.
- Get a doughnut here
- This PDX favorite serves up doughnuts with names like "Dirt" and "Cock-n-Balls" (double cream filled) as well as a bacon-topped doughnut and several vegan specialties. - IFC Staff
- Make sure to have cash, no credit cards accepted here
- The line is out the door and around the corner!
- nom nom nom
- Voodoo Doll doughnut
- I'll repeat what others have already said: cash only.
- Go to Voodoo Doughnut and get the Maple Bacon Bar. Sounds a bit weird, but it's delicious. One of the most popular selections there!
- Try the bacon maple bar.
- Look at that doughnut again. That is not a hammer!
- LOTS OF HOT BOYZ
- Long line, but worth the wait!
- Check out Voodoo Doughnut's "Hex the Next" doughnut of the opposing team in JELD-WEN Field's KeyBank Club on match days!
- Overrated, but fun donuts I guess. Count how many obese people walk out with a box of a dozen donuts tucked under each arm.
- Try the Voodoo Doll!
- A Portland Original. Get the grape Doughnut, tastes like grape big league chew. I promise it's good
- Try the bacon maple bar. Pig + Sap = Win
- It's definitely worth the wait, and the maple-bacon donut is everything you've dreamed about, but unless you have an iron stomach, plan on taking it slow for a few hours after you visit.
- Definitely get the maple bacon donut. So good!