$ $ $
- The new Virago is dope!!!! Bigger, more spacious! Food just as good!!!
- The Bomb. Get it.
- New location looks awesome. Haven't tried the food yet (Bc I hated the old Virago food), but I'll give it a go soon enough!
- The best sushi in town, and they have a famous and delicious kiwi cucumber cocktail.
- The Bomb and the Godzilla are two of my favorite rolls. If you request the fire crunch roll made crispy thats possible too! Enjoy your dining experience.
- The ambiance was nice. The food is mediocre. Maybe my expections were too high. Drinks are a must here.
- Double dynamite is incredible. Not on the menu. The bomb is also great
- FIRE CRUNCH & Godzilla!! Amazing with the Kiwi cucumber drink!Fire Crunch and Godzilla!! With the Kiwi cucumber drink!
- Try the wasabi martini - deeply interesting!
- The Crispy Fire Crunch is one roll you have to try
- Try to sit on the rooftop patio if the weather is nice - awesome view of city. Reservations go fast, so make them plenty in advance if you're going on the weekend.
- V2 edamame. You'll never want it plain again.
- Great outdoor bar and seating area!
- Combine sushi with a fabulous view of our downtown skyline. Ask to be seated upstairs on the patio.
- Try the "Fate" cocktail. yurmmmm.
- Awesome roof top bar
- Get The Bomb, it is delicious!!!!!
- Amazing Asian fusion. The chefs tour is the best way to get a tasting of many things. It was fresh, presented well and tons of flavor. Lobster tacos, wagyu beef, coconut rice, and more tasty dishes.
- Great upstairs patio overlooking the city!
- Crispy fire crunch roll and v2 edamame. FAB.