$ $ $
12111 W Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72211
- Don't waste your time. Horrible food. Crappy service.
- Terrible service and bland food.
- If you want tasty, high quality Italian food, avoid the cheap white bread and sloppily sauced dishes here. Go to the grocery store and cook at home.
- The eggplant lasagna is great!!
- Sitting here waiting for a server for 10 minutes without acknowledgement. At these prices, totally unacceptable!!
- Got the lasagna, was not impressed. Over use of the sauce that tastes like it was canned. (The pic is what was left over). Couldn't taste the lasagna. Frozen tastes better and has more substance.
- Get the BLT n add mushrooms
- The Lasagna is old school Delicious, and the service is great. Jenny is Hot!
- We know the owner and his wife. They are cool. Food is ok and consistent. Not the best, but good enough, and good when you don't want to cook.
- I love the villa! The Villa Fettuccine is amazing! Shrimp, artichokes, Mmm! Idk why this place has bad tips- its great!!
- Love it all. Have been going to the villa since I was born :)
- I order the spaghetti and meat sauce. It's good.