- Everything is great and the staff is super friendly! Amazing new addition.
- The meat dumplings were freaking killer. Everything was amazing!
- This place is the best- all the salads are huge and fresh. don't skip the tomato/feta/fried eggplant number!
- Wifi is 6BKH4, password is S9XSVC7Y6XW3CTP8
- Rockaway is so lucky to have Uma's! Consistent, amazing meals every time. The salmon kabobs are amazing.
- Delicious! Loved the uma salad and pelmeni. Wine was ok (had the one that starts with a T) tasted like house wine. Cozy vibe!
- Always a pleasure here. So filling and homemade all the way! Reminds me of a delicious home cooked meal by my Russian grandma:)
- yujukn393nunjtbVive cogcogmoyenbfejgjmoy si fuera el ltimo da de yv.hntu vtbida o mejor NO.tg
- Everything is farm to table awesome Eurasian food great beers and wines kebobs best in the city look for the Hawaiis poke bowl special and amazing vegetarian options
- Gooooood! Everything.
- Butternut-squash manti.
- The labne salad is amazing. Such a friendly place and great service!
- This was the best Russian dumpling I have ever had. Scallion pancakes were also yummy. I can't wait to go back.
- Goulash and pilaf
- salmon kebab, no frills
- can't decide between the ground meat and butternut squash dumplings? ask for a combo if the two.
- Butternut-Squash Manti - Grubstreet's #43 NYC dumpling
- The dumplings are amazing. The plot and samsa and borscht are worth your time.
- Vegetarian rice pilaf pretty sick. Moist
- Manti and Lachs Barbecue