Turkey Zucchini Scramble with Fresh Herbs and Crispy Lavash
Don't know what to do with your leftovers after Thanksgiving? Put them into this easy dish!
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons water or milk
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup shredded turkey meat
- 1 Cup sliced zucchini
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chervil sage, to taste
- Chopped green onions, to taste (optional)
- Olive oil
- Lavash or any sort of bread you prefer
Heat a nonstick pan with a drizzle of olive oil and toss in shredded turkey and zucchini. Sauté until the zucchini turns golden and turkey is heated all the way through.
Whisk eggs with Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Add water or milk to egg mixture.
Pour in the eggs to the pan and scramble on low heat. Toss in chervil sage and green onions once the eggs start to coagulate. Cook the eggs slowly on low heat to prevent overcooking.
Plate eggs and serve alongside toasted lavash.
Optional: Served lavash with leftover cranberry sauce and butter (in replacement of jam).