While straightforward, this recipe has the flavor and look to really wow your guests into thinking you took quite a bit of time to put them together.
- 6 Ounces big eye tuna, or sashimi grade tuna, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons flavored ginger oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1/2 Tablespoon horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon chopped capers
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 3 mini taco shells
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together the above ingredients. In each taco shell, place approximately 2 ounces of the tuna mixture.