- Drum and bass and dubstup usually on Thursdays in the blue room.
- Best place to party on Thursday. Hands down.
- Get there before 10 on the weekend & it's free. It gets busy so get there early. They actually have a good dim sum happy hour too. My favorite night is Thurs with house/electro. VIP is pretty cool.
- Sick weekend parties here. Especially go to hear Guy & VSOP and Jason LeMaitre - amazing DJs. Love this club. The chick bartenders are dope - try the VIP lounge upstairs. :)
- Sit upstairs- much warmer and perfect for people watching! Scope out the hotties as they come thru the door and grab a drink from the bar :)
- they play last season's music. the bartender on the second floor makes good redbull and vodka.
- Loveee the house music on Thursdays! Sometimes they feature well-known DJ's like Bunny, so keep your eyes open for those events :)
- One of the better nightclubs in Seattle.
- Come early
- A great place!!!
- I've got a new shot for you called the Johnny Vegas. Half oz Patron, half oz watermelon Pucker shaken poured into a 1oz of Red Bull. Twitter: @jared_kane tell me what you think
- Not so many club in Seattle, so this is a good one around
- seen many awesome people here for free pretty regularly~ keep up the good work ^_^
- Dollar shots taste like juice! Where's the boos?!
- Hassan Lovett and Hip Hop Artist Chris Nixk had a blast with the Trinity Dancers!
- Coat check not available until 11pm
- Happy hour with $1 wells was fantastic!
- One of the few good clubs to choose from in Seattle. Good location and has a nice charm to it. Three 3 main rooms to choose from. Hip-hop, top 40, dance, and EDM. Mainly local DJs. Cover is $15
- Love the music, but the location and the crowd aren't great. Definitely recommend going with a big group.
- $1 wells before 10p, free cover before 10. Fun dance floor & atmosphere.