Every year for five years, Karisma Hotels & Resorts has hosted the Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series, which features a “Gourmet Inclusive” vacation experience, featuring exceptional service, culinary delights, top chefs from around the world, and wines by Jackson Family Wines. This year, the series includes top chefs such as Zak Pelaccio, James Beard Award 2016 Best Chef in the Northeast; Jamie Malone, Food & Wine’s 2013 Best New Chef; and C.J. Jacobson, Neal Fraser, and Brooke Williamson from Top Chef.
According to the press release, the series takes place the first week of every month throughout the year. During the series, guests can experience tastings, take cooking classes, and more.
The schedule of culinary talent for the rest of the year includes:
- March — E. Michael Reidt, a Miami based restaurant consultant and Mina Belhaj-Rouas, Import Specialist at Jackson Family Wines
- April — Jamie Malone, voted Food & Wine 2013 Best New Chef and chef at Grand Café in Minneapolis and Matt Mitchell, DVP at Jackson Family Wines
- May — Jason Dady, Chef/Owner of Jason Dady Restaurants in San Antonio, TX and Jeff Bishop, Regional Manager at Jackson Family Wines
- June — Justin Wangler, Executive Chef at Jackson Family Wines and Irby Wood, Regional Manager at Jackson Family Wines
- July — Neal Fraser, Top Chef Masters alum and Chef/Owner at Redbird Los Angeles and Todd Jankowski, Mid-Atlantic Region Manager at Jackson Family wines
- August — Brooke Williamson, Top Chef alum and Co-Chef/Co-Owner at Hudson House, Playa Provisions, The Tripel and Da Kikokiko in Los Angeles and Mel Lamb, Region Manager at Jackson Family Wines
- September — David Santos, Chef at Um Segredo Supper Club in New York City and Lynne Clarke, Director of National Accounts at Jackson Family Wines
- October — Will Gilson, Chef at Puritan & Company in Cambridge, Massachusetts and Michael Jordan, Master Sommelier at Jackson Family Wines
- November — Benjamin Murray, Chef De Cuisine at Pao by Paul Qui in Miami and Meagan Reister, National Accounts Director at Jackson Family Wines
- December — Zak Pelaccio, James Beard Award Winner for 2016 Best Chef: Northeast and Chef/Owner at Fish & Game in Hudson Valley, NYC and Kristen Souliotis, National Accounts Director at Jackson Family Wines