Travel Blogs: Wagashi From Japan and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Wagashi, or small, sweet desserts, take the cake during Japan's traditional tea ceremonies. [Cuki & Cimi]
• Brewster's tiger prawn dish is worth the visit; and two pan-fried pork dishes certainly help. [Motormouth From Ipoh – Malaysian Food & Travel Blog]
• What does sushi look like when taken apart? Answer: artwork. [Shichimi]
• Taiwanese restaurant Five Dime sits inside of a Hsieh Li-hsiang-made sculpture, and serves "Taiwanese comfort food." [CW's Food and Travel Blog]
• Vegetarian restaurants aren't always easy to come by, especially in the Southwest — but Phoenix has plenty of options. [The Healthy Voyager]