Travel Blogs: Ginseng Chicken Soup and More
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A Korean specialty, ginseng adds an immunity booster to a chicken soup made with rice and chestnut stuffings. [Cuisine Paradise]
• Cinco de Mayo is over, but everyone still loves an al pastor taco in Mexico City. [Roads & Kingdoms]
• Rome's Mercato di Testaccio will close after nearly 100 years, but vendors will relocate to the new food market, Nuovo Mercato Testaccio. [Parla Food]
• A true reason to celebrate spring: kebabs in Istanbul. [Istanbul Food]
• A new underground supper club, Transparent Apron, in Kuala Lumpur, has taken the dining scene by storm. [A Lil Fat Monkey]