Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Some of the culinary highlights from Edmonton Canada's Enjoy Centre: apple, fennel and quinoa salad; slow-braised Berkshire pork, Hungarian poppyseed cake, and prawns Louie. [Not Quite Nigella]
• The most unusual macaron you'll ever find, the blue smoked salmon macaron (from French blogger Cristina Lasarte), is a savory twist with cream cheese, vodka, and salmon filling. [Hip Paris]
• London's East End brings out the best Indian cuisine in the city; two restaurants, Tayyabs and Moti Mahal, offer traditional dishes like biriyaniand and tikka masala. [Forking Tasty]
• From Australia's Hunter Valley, Bistro Moline's view of vineyards and green fields alone is enough to warrant a visit. [A Table for Two]
• Five Buenos Aires bloggers give their personal recipes for gnocchi, a dish made at the end of each month in Argentina to bring good fortune for the coming month. [Buenos Aires Foodies]