Travel and Dining Blogs: Gelato in Paris, and More
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A blogger talks to the makers behind the gorgeous and creamy Italian gelato at Pozzetto in Paris (above). [Lost in Cheeseland]
• Celebrating Mardi Gras in New Orleans means a ton of fried seafood. [Bay Area Bites]
• Trying to plan a European vacation with the kids? Read this firsthand story of a family's first Europe trip. [momfilter]
• Sexy seafood and red meat make appearances at Blind Pig Bistro in Seattle. [Gastrolust]
• Order out a new take on wings for game night: Tamarind coconut hot wings. [Mac & Cheese Review]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.