$ $ $
- Pretty neat waterfront chill out..
- Favorite drinks in favorite company;))
- A must try drink! Samoan fog cutter! #inlove
- Don't try on Fridays. Loud and annoying drunk crowd is there!
- Worst service in Doha! And trust me, Doha sets the bar very low. Rate the service on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst). Can I say 0?
- Try the lamb chops on the dinner menu. Bar menu and dinner menu very different.
- come as early as 8:00 pm if you're dining & chillin' on a thursday night !
- Amazing cocktails :-P
- My second house, best life band in Doha, great ambiance, friendly, funny. Best dancers on stage Saturdays ;);)
- Best salsa
- Service is crap! Not my favourite place in Doha!
- Chilly hamour
- Sambaaaaa and nice cocktails
- QR100 cover charge? You for real? Skip this place.
- One of my least favorite bars in Doha. The atmosphere is good, specially outside on the terrace. The staff is rude and the service is poor which is unacceptable from a 5* hotel as Hilton!
- Like be their tiki puka puka and the indoor smoking during summer
- The fried calamari with wazabi dip is great. If you like goat cheese, try the salad. Ideal for light meal.
- Chillax in summer night
- Lunch out with the team
- Good spot, food isn't great but drinks are fun