1311 S 1st St (btwn W Elizabeth & W Gibson St)
Austin, TX 78704
5:00pm - 9:00pm
- The original Torchy's Taco Trailer is both a destination and a landmark. Fabulous, enormous tacos filled with inventive and excellent "Texican" filling combinations, with shady outdoor seating.
- It's almost a cliche to recommend Torchy's in Austin, but the local chain has earned that recognition with creative combinations that stand out in a city full of tacos. [Eater 38 Member]
- mmmm. Green Chili Pork @ Torchy's Trailer Park.
- The Dirty Sanchez is a vegetarian hangover helper that's every bit as sloppy and satisfying as its meatier counterparts.
- The Independent taco is bomb!
- A must stop on an Austin Taco Tour! The queso rocks too.
- Great tacos!
- Ask for your trailer park "goudreau" style.
- If you're looking for Jon Goudreau, he's late.
- One of the Top 5 Food Trucks in Austin during SXSW! Follow me to find out the other 4! http://foursquare.com/tocquigny or stop by BuzzBrawl.com to get the trends for SXSW 2011.
- Do not eat the Washingtonian on a date. But you might wanna get rid of said date just so you can order it... Yum.
- Holy shit. Green chile pork taco = best taco I've ever had in my life. And I've had a LOT of tacos.
- Humanity has maxed out its taco capabilities with Torchy's. It's scientifically and physically impossible to make a better taco. I defy the nay-sayers.
- If you don't know Torchy's...you don't know tacos.
- They still have my favorite queso in town.
- Eat stupid!
- Some of the best tacos in south Texas!
- Breakfast tacos start at $2 for 3 ingredients like potato, egg and cheese. Specialty tacos range $3-4. They have monthly specials and have ingredients like fried avocados, and chicken fried steak.
- The fried avocado is AMAZING
- The "Trailer Park" taco is so good, just make sure to get it "trashy" aka no lettuce, add QUESO!