Bully Boy White Rum drinks like an agricole: fresh, light and pleasantly funky. The rum with bubbles and preserves is a refreshing combination; a play-off of traditional strawberries in champagne. A name with a double meaning, not only does the cocktail have notes of toasted bread with jam, but a very classic toasting beverage is champagne. This drink is sure to be the new brunch sparkler. It was created at the Eastern Standard in Boston.
- 1 Ounce room temperature Strawberry/Rhubarb Jam
- 1 Ounce Bully Boy white rum
- 1/2 Ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Ounce Bauchant orange liqueur
- Dash of Peychauds Bitters
Mount ingredients into a mixing glass, add ice and shake until properly diluted. Double strain into a champagne flute and top with 2 ounces of cava.