Boca Raton, Florida
Photo Credit: Flickr/DeShaun Craddock
The lucky people of Boca Raton will be getting a Trader Joe’s on September 26, but people have probably had their shopping lists at the ready for months.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Photo Credit: Flickr/Adam Lederer
The only thing more beautiful than Colorado Springs is a Colorado Springs with a Trader Joe’s in it.
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Photo Credit: Flickr/Boston Public Library
As the city with Florida’s largest population, it seems only right that Jacksonville gets to revel in the unparalleled bliss of a Trader Joe’s.
Photo Credit: skoeber
Seeing as Kent is the headquarters for REI, the news of a Trader Joe’s opening is music to the ears of many a crunchy granola hiker who now have another place to get their crunchy granola from.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Photo Credit: Flickr/wbeem
We’re picture betting playing poker with all the products on the shelves. The jackpot would be winning a lifetime supply of all of Trader Joe’s products, of course.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time