The 6 Most Influential Drink Orders of All Time
Pop culture’s six most influential drink orders are a revolutionary bunch. Scroll and learn — and let us know in the comments if we missed any.
1. James Bond and the Martini
007 might have a license to kill, but he doesn’t know the right way to make his favorite drink.
2. The Dude & The White Russian
“Hey careful, man! There’s a beverage here!”
3. Hannibal Lector and a Nice Chianti
Pairs excellently with some fava beans and liver (or so the story goes).
4. Sex and the City & The Cosmo
The Cosmo is so intertwined with Carrie and her gang, many viewers assumed the show invented it. Wrong. But an understandable mistake.
5. Ron Swanson & Single Malt Scotch
Ron Swanson may be old fashioned, but he sure knows a solid drink order.
6. Blue Velvet & Pabst Blue Ribbon
If the stereotypes are right, all hipsters love David Lynch and PBR. Coincidence? Hmm?