700 S 5th St (at Bainbridge St)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Check out any of the 24 taps, or stop in for a quality classic cocktail.
- Since the renovation, Tapestry has seriously beefed up their beer menu, and their classic cocktail list isn't too shabby either!
- Tasty, small dishes, reasonably priced
- Quite possibly the best wings I've ever had.
- Go to spot! Food is always amazing as well as the beer selection, but what keeps us coming back is the service and the people here! Thank you for bringing such a gem to our neighborhood :)
- bartender josh is handsome, tip him good! :)
- Bacon Wrapped Dates.
- Definitely overpriced for the selection/portions. There are a half dozen bars on Passyunk alone with the same/better selection that are a quarter of the price.
- Go with the hummus & cucumber and the Lomo paired with a Belgian Ale.
- The Mac & Cheese is fantastic, extremely rich and creamy.
- octopus. salad.
- Dinner after art class!
- If you enjoy 14oz pint glasses that are then under poured by 2oz this is your place.