- ½ Cup shredded cabbage
- ½ Cup snow peas
- ¼ cup sliced bamboo shoots
- ¼ Cup diced green onion (scallions), white and green parts
- ¼ Cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- Pinch of mustard seed
- 6 Ounces cubed halibut
- 2 Cups mixed salad greens
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sectioned
- 10 rice crackers, crumbled
- juice of ½ lime (1 tablespoon)
In a medium pot with a lid, combine the cabbage, snow peas, bamboo shoots, green onion, aminos, mushrooms, and mustard seeds.
Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes, until the vegetables are barely tender.
Add the halibut, cover, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Remove from the heat.
Place the halibut mixture on a bed of greens, top with tangerine sections, lime juice, and crumbled rice crackers.