Quick, simple, and delicious. What more could you ask for? When grilling season comes back around, definitely put this easy swordfish recipe on your must-cook list.
- One 3/4-pound swordfish steak, skinned and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons oregano, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Zest of 1/2 lemon or orange
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the swordfish, olive oil, herbs, and zest. Let sit for at least 30 minutes. Soak 3 bamboo skewers in water.
Preheat a grill or cast-iron grill pan on medium heat until smoking hot, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, carefully thread the swordfish onto the skewers and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place the swordfish on the grill and cook until opaque, about 2 minutes on each side (8 minutes total). Remove from the heat and serve with sides of your choice.