Swiss Toblerone Chocolate Fondue
Fondue is always a fun activity for your family and friends. Here's an option for adults: you can add 2 teaspoons of Grand Marnier, kirsch, or cognac.
- 7 Ounces Toblerone white or milk chocolate bars
- 7 Ounces Toblerone dark chocolate bars
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 fresh strawberries, cleaned and stems removed
- 1 Cup fresh blueberries, raspberries
- 2 medium bananas or cored pears, cut into 16 1/2-inch slices
- 16 coconut macaroons or angel food cake cut into cubes
- 1 bag or marshmallows
- 16 bamboo skewers
Thread the skewers starting with a piece of macaroon, then strawberry, banana slice, marshmallow, and then a raspberry or blueberry. Repeat with the remaining fruit and skewers.
In 2 separate bowls, break each type of Toblerone chocolate bar into small pieces. In 2 separate saucepans, bring 1/2 cup of heavy cream to a gentle simmer, then lower heat.
Add the dark chocolate to 1 pan and the white chocolate to the second pan. Whisk until completely melted (use 2 separate whisks). Remove pans from heat and option to add liqueur at this point. Whisk until combined.
Gently pour 2 chocolate fondues into separate warmed serving bowls. Surround with platters of prepared skewers. Have fun dipping!